The ACA Center for Entrepreneurship & Leadership Development
Developing and Engaging Arizona's CEOs
The CEO Corner Office
Serving as CEO of a rapidly growing company is challenging and often lonely. In addition to leading, you are building a management team, making strategic decisions and finding your place in a highly competitive environment.
Have there been times when you needed a peer CEO to listen, ask questions and offer advice? We can help. Would you like to return that favor to other CEOs? We can help you do that, too.
The ACA CEO Corner Office program prepares you and members of your non-competitive cohort by using facilitated case study discussions and peer-to-peer technical assistance. In each closed-door session, you present a concern, respond to clarifying questions and then receive advice from each member.
- Content and topics are specifically tailored for CEO audience.
- Eight meetings of 2.5 hours each over four months. Must attend all sessions.
- Applicants may be referred or self-nominate.
- Cohorts formed multiple times annually (Cohort III starts on Sept 12)
- All meetings will be at the ACA office – 118 N. 7th Ave. STE 400 in Phoenix
- Tuition $699
- Apply Now CEO Corner Office.
Companies will likely be within these business sectors and have revenues of at least $500,000.
- Advanced Business Services
- Advanced Materials
- Aerospace and Defense
- Biomedical and Healthcare
- Clean Energy
- Information Technology/Digital Media/Telecommunications
- Professional Services
- Technology and Innovation
For more call-in information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Facilitated Case Study Discussions (Cohort III)
Sept 12 The Facilitated Case Study Process – Maximiser
Sept 26 Advise the Arizona Commerce Authority about a Timely Concern
Oct 10 Scaling The Business While Managing all the Moving Parts
Oct 24 Financial Literacy – You Need to Know Enough to Ask the Right Questions.
Nov 7 Culture Kicks Conflict & Turnover to the Curb
Nov 21 Pricing the EpiPen: Good Decision or Bad Decision?
Dec 5 Courage & Stewardship:“Leadership in Crisis”
Dec 19 Evolving as a CEO
11:30 AM Opening and Participant Updates
11:45 AM Case Study of the Day Discussion
12:30 PM Break
12:40 PM Round Robin on the Case Study Topic within Your Company with Peer Feedback
1:50 PM Closing and Continuous Quality Improvement Feedback
2:00 PM Adjourn
Additional engagement opportunities for cohort members with the Arizona Commerce Authority.
- The CEO Corner Office (Post Graduate) –Self-administered meetings hosted at cohorts’ sites.
- CEO Hot Topic Zone (3 sessions per year) – Stay informed on relevant topics and trends
- All Graduate Networking Event (annual)
- Lunch with ACA Leadership (annual)
- Strategic Leadership Dinners (quarterly)
- Technology Showcase (annual) - See and touch the latest business technology
- ACA PR support highlighting graduates
- Recognition on the ACA website
Your return on this investment:
- Knowledge and experiences to prepare you for success
- Identifying multiple solutions to real-life operational issues that can be implemented
- Confidential peer-to-peer problem solving discussions
- Creating leaders and developing an engaged organization
- Building a professional network
- Personal accountability
Graduates of the Inaugural Cohort talk about how they benefited by participating.
- Even Successful CEOs Need Peer-to-Peer Feedback (inBusiness Greater Phoenix magazine
- The Case Study Format - Valuable Lessons for CEOs (inBusiness Greater Phoenix magazine
- Real-Life Scenarios - Real-World Advice to CEOs (inBusiness Greater Phoenix magazine
For more information, contact email@example.com
The ACA CEO Corner Office Inaugural Cohort – January 2016
From left to right: Thiru Thangarathinam (MST Solutions), Jim Butler (HJ3 Composite Technologies), Patrick Stafford (Stafford Tower Crane of America), Matthew Cox (Grannus), Eric Luster (Movement Interactive), Mary Darling (Darling Geomatics), Andrew Steele (BeckonCall), Ryan Flannagan (Nuanced Media), Thad West (Isos Technology), Chad Kirkpatrick (MSS Technologies), Kristin Arnold, facilitator, (Quality Process Consultants), and Russ Yelton (Pinnacle Transplant Technologies)
The ACA CEO Corner Office Cohort II – June 2017
From left to right: Jim Corning (Novakinetics Aerosystems), Gretchen Wilde (Airpark Signs & Graphics), Frank Rugo (Rugo Machine Shop Services) and Carl Ingram (Vigilant Technologies), Kevin Loutfy (Nano Materials International), Rebekah Morris (AZ Builder’s Exchange) and Sheila Kloefkorn (KEO Marketing)